A few stats for your consideration…
….vis a vis the hen house…
- 79 – number of eggs provided by the five fine and lovely ladies in just one month! These girls are something else!!!
- 5 – achieved today, the maximum number of eggs found in the hen house in one single day! You go girls!
- 8 – degrees Farenheit this morning when the world finally woke up despite my cock-a-doodling for several hours! Note the depressions in the snow below the message – some creature with a rough tongue appears to love eating snow.
- 1 – Creature with rough tongue. Said creature decided it was important to sneak under the plastic fencing to inspect the goings on in fowl-dom. Please refer to pictorial evidence below. My watchful eye kept matters under control!
- 12 – Number of apple trees pruned today, as reported by a reliable source.
For now, friends, au revoir.